Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Picture Happy

I cant tell you how good it feels to blog again. Here I am, sitting in my new apartment, doing what I love to do. Write. Its been about a week since Ive been able to put my thoughts onto paper, well in my case, my blog.


I feel like one door closed and another one opened. Like the first half of my book was written and now it was time for the last half to be played out. Letting go of my past and not thinking about it has put me at ease. The day I left what was once my house was bittersweet. I loved it but it was just a house. I feel more myself here. Its going to be good.


After moving in, my sister and I decided to take the girls on a walk around the apartment. Its so quiet and peaceful here, almost like we dont belong here with two loud and playful little girls. They loved it though. Everywhere you turn theres a bunny right there. The girls were on a hunt to find all of them. Right next to a mountain and on a golf course, what else could I ask for?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love love love this picture. My beautiful daughter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



The wait for Toy Story 3 never was forgotten. The girls are in love with the Toy Story movies. The Jessie dolls, action figures, t-shirts, swimsuits. We pretty much had everything Toy Story. They were counting down the days until the third one was released. That was the plan, Friday we were off to see Toy Story 3. Oh man, the girls couldnt have been more excited.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Until next time Toy Story...Im sure we'll see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online