Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Time


This past weekend there was a family gathering for two of my cousins for graduating from high school. This was the first time I saw my family in a while. With a huge family like mine, it's not very often that our family gets together. While not every member of the family was there, most of us were.

Living in Phoenix, I don't really have the relationship I'd like to have with members of the family but it was still really nice seeing everyone. In between laughing hysterically and chit chatting, there were many shots taken, many songs were sung and lots of picture time.

Grandparents with only four of their MANY grandchildren.
Daniel, Uncle Jonatan and Nick after many drinks.

Cousins.

After a few drinks I took over the mic. I believe we were singing 'Margaritaville'

Daniel and I.

The beautiful Bella, Emma and Alyssa

Im sure we'll have many more family moments since I will be moving to Tucson very shortly.
I CANT wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online