Thursday, April 29, 2010

To My Daughter

I'm sorry Ellie. I'm sorry for not being able to hold our once tight-knit family together. I'm sorry for the hurt that this is causing your tiny, but oh so loving heart. You're a beautiful, healthy, energetic, smart and playful little girl that doesn't deserve this. You are an innocent being and I wish daddy would realize that you are the one most affected. He didn't even give you a chance to have a normal childhood, with two loving parents. Daddy and I both came from broken families and this is not how I saw us raising you. And for that I am so sorry. You will never remember all the happy times daddy and mommy shared with you, together, as a family. There were many. It wasn't always bad...despite what daddy says. Who am I kidding, it was a wonderful 4 years.  My heart hurts knowing you will never have any memories of us together. It now, will only be memories with mommy and memories with daddy. But I promise you Ellie, I promise to be the best mother I know how. I promise to show you all the love in the world. Your life is forever changed. But that doesn't mean we cant have one amazing life together.

So please Ellie, just know that mommy did everything in her power to keep your family together. I really did. I hope you can one day look back on this and see my efforts.

Its now just you and I, my girl, and we must stick together. We WILL get through this, and we will move on together.
Mommy Loves You.

1 comment:

  1. Ellie is one lucky girl to have a mommy like you. She'll realize that whether it be now or in a few years when she's able to understand all that has transpired. You give little Ellie all the lovin you can and a big hug from us.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online