Sunday, May 30, 2010

Princess' For A Day

While in Tucson, my sister had the brilliant idea of making the girls tutus, wands and hats and take them up to Mt. Lemon and do a little photo shoot with my new camera. You know, like little fairies. It was a long and sometimes unbearable process but we accomplished it. You see, my sister is rather crafty and I am not. She has these visions and creates them. I having trouble in that department.

On the mountain, the girls had some issues. To put it nicely, they very cranky, so the pictures were limited. Though we were able to snatch some cute ones. So in between trying to put my new photography skills at work, it kinda turned into a photo shoot of my sister and I. We had never done something like this before so it was a lot of fun. Well, it was fun when the girls weren't screaming or crying anyways.



These a just a few of the hundreds we took. More to come.

2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online